BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
As you are reviewing our literature you may be asking “How can the MBA benefit my company?”, Well here are just a few of the many benfits of being a member:
* Actively lobbying the MS State Legislature to protect your interests and the interest of the Mississippi home buying public.
* Hosting the Annual MBA Education Conference held in the Spring of each year. This conference is the highlight of the MBA year. Mortgage bankers gather to learn about new products and technology, hear from the secondary market agencies and other mortgage leaders, and to visit with old friends. The Annual Education Conference is always approved for at least 12 Continuing Education Credit Hours, and is a timely and economical way for attendees to receive required continuing education credits for Mississippi licensing requirements.
* Conducting numerous education seminars throughout the year to provide mortgage bankers the latest training on: sales & marketing, compliance, underwriting updates, processing, and a host of other timely industry topics. These seminars are also generally approved for continuing education credit.
* Offering online access to training resources through our affiliation with www.CAMPUSMBA.org.
* Protecting our industry by monitoring association members to ensure they operate at the highest levels of ethical and professional standards.
* Educating the public on the home financing process and the importance of working with MBA Members to insure a smooth home financing process.